- Floor Area: 739.8 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
- 4 Offers Prior To Auction
- 4 Week Auction Campaign
- 107,156 Online Views
- 112 Enquiries
- Happy Vendors & Purchasers!
This immaculate home showcases a superb flowing design with an abundance of quality fixtures and finishes. Situated in one of the Kingsdene Estate's finest cul-de-sacs, only a stone's throw to shops, oval and premiere schools including Carlingford West Public, James Ruse High, Tara Anglican School and The Kings' School.
- Impressive formal and informal living rooms
- Directors style den or study
- Double opening doors to captivating alfresco and outdoor area
- Caesar stone kitchen bench and gas cooking with quality appliances
- Fully equipped butler's pantry
- Main sleeping quarters with WIR and en-suite
- 5 bedrooms all with built-ins and separate zoned air conditioning
- Lower level bedroom also with en-suite
- Separate rumpus or possible theatre room
- Fully ducted air conditioning system and feature natural gas fireplace
- Large laundry facilities
- Super-sized automated double garage.
- Northerly aspect with outlook and blessed by sunlight
The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.